Monday 31 March 2008

Murdo's Week with Kevin

Hi everyone!

It’s Sunday night and my week with Kevin is soon to be over. I would like to look back to my favorite and the most exciting trip I’ve ever had.


Here I am in Estonian National Opera. I had a chance to see a new ballet


“SNOW WHITE AND THE 7 DWARFS”












Just an hour before the ballet started. I looked around in the opera house with Kevin and his dad.
























Sweet kiss with Snow White. Ouuu that was really nice.


















Scene from the ballet. I had a good opportunity to watch the show from backstage.























Here I am with Doc. Doc was my favorite character. Kevin liked him also. He was so cool. Don’t you think so?























This was one day with Kevin. The week bypassed quickly but I spent my time with Kevin’s family doing some cooking, playing Play Station and visiting ballet.


















See you all soon

Yours,
Murdo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a busy week you had with Kevin. I'm glad you decided to share it with the children. What is the closest theatre to Dundee/in Dundee?