Friday 14 March 2008

Juta and Rhyan











When I was with Rhyan I took the job of being a lifeguard when we went to Broughty Ferry near Dundee to visit its famous castle. Fortunately nobody was drowning that day so I didn't have a lot of swimmimng to do! Then I went into Broughty Ferry Castle where there were lots of interesting things to look at. I saw whale harpoons which were used long ago to capture whales and bring them back to Dundee for whale oil to use in making jute. There was a massive piece of grass to play on with a play park called Castle Green. I had great fun on the swings, slides and the Castle Mound round-abouts. We went for tea before going home after another great visit! Love from Rhyan and Juta.

1 comment:

High School Dundee said...

What a lovely place to take Juta as I love going to the castle and running along beside the water. Was it windy when you were there?

Mrs Tonner