Tuesday 18 March 2008

George & Yuta

When I was with George we had a great time.I didn't get to George's house until Wednesday when George had rugby.I didn't want to get my fur dirty so I stayed in my box.On Thursday I met everyone in George's family.On Friday we went to Cairnie Fruit Farm.I had great fun going on the crazy bug ride and I got lost in the maze but got found. Unfortunately we forgot the camera so we didn't take any pictures. On Saturday I went to Ju Jitsu with George and his brother. All the people looked pretty scary so I stayed in George's bag. On Sunday it was George's birthday and the cake tasted really good and we all had great fun! The whole week was very tiring and we all had a good time. Especially me.I hope everyone at home is feeling ok.Lots of love from Juta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool cake!!!