Tuesday 18 March 2008

Hello everyone!

It has been a long time since my last entry in the blog. I do have a story to tell this time, so here it goes...

I, as all the people in the whole wide world, have my inner mysterious wishes. One day I decided to do something to fulfil my wishes.

I stepped into my jackboots which allowed me to travel fast through time. I, the little animal suddenly ended up in the time machine.

As the appearance of me tells you, I had gone through a huge change and even the place I am at, is a bit different – a tropical island, that is.

What was my inner wish? That you do not know, but it certainly was connected with the changes in my appearance. Only faith and courage help me to achieve it.




That is what I have been doing lately. I and the Estonian children are on holiday at the moment. About the holiday I'll tell you later.

Best wishes,
Murdo

No comments: