Tuesday 20 November 2007

Murdo & Helen's friend birthday party!



I went at Helen's friend birthday party. Her friend held it at so called play room where I met a really huge bunny.






I wanted to swim but the sea is so freezing here at the moment so I decided to dive into the sea of balls. It was fun! Birthday party guests enjoyed it too.
By the way I ate a very delicious birthday cake here with strawberries and cream, yammy!


Here I am at Helen's home. These are my new friends. I promised to visit them again :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fun house looks great fun and I am sure Murdo had a super time. Do you go the fun house a lot or only on special occassions?

Anonymous said...

Nice bunny:D

Anonymous said...

Kids usually will celebrate their birthdays at fun house, so it's an imortant place to them as rare as they can be there.

Anonymous said...

I hope Murdo has fun with you have a great time has it already started snowing.

Anonymous said...

So funny:)
Happy birdsday, Helen!

Anonymous said...

its funny.

Anonymous said...

Wow Juta is having extra good time! I'm happy that everybody are takeing her fun places. Is she having a good time? Is she missing us? I hope that she isn't sad. I see on the pictures that she is happy so I belive that she is happy! :D Bye

Anonymous said...

Sorry I made a mistake :D