Wednesday 21 November 2007

Juta & Fraser















On Wednessday 14th November.I Fraser, took Juta home but I had to go to after school rugby. So I took Juta with me and she joined in and scored a try.





On Thursday 15th November, I took her to Tae-Kwondo. She was fighting me and hitting pads. When I got home I was about to break a board she had to cover her eyes with her ears as she thought I was going to hurt myself.





On Friday 16thNovember. I took her to Cubs and we had fun and played games.





On Saturday 17th November she was so tired from the events on the past few days she just chilled out and talked to her new friends! Bye for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
It's good to now how is the weather in Dundee? We have meantime hot and cold. But we must to wear a coat.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Does Juta likes stay outside? What she likes doing?