Tuesday 3 June 2008




Hello everyone in Estonia! It has been so long since I talked to you because first we had long holidays and then the children have been doing exams. So it has been fairly quiet and serious here in Dundee. But now spring is here and we have had some really hot weather and people are in shorts and T-shirts and going down to the beach! last week I went to Fraser's house where we played a lot of music! First I helped Fraser to play the piano,because of course I am a really good player and then i listened to some songs on the MP3 player and the portable CDplayer.Wow! Then Fraser let me play on his guitar and before we went to bed each night we read some of his fantastic books! Next wek I am going to be showing you what our school is like here so you know where I am! I enjoy reading Murdo's adventures and hope to send you more news from Scotland soon. Lots of love for now, Juta.xx



No comments: