Monday 11 February 2008

Hi fellows!
How have you been? Haven't heard from you a while. Tell me how's the life in Scotland?

Here in Estonia I have found so many friends and last week I got to know another friends at Martina's place. My new friends were protecting me from Martina's cat who tried to chase me all the time because he found it interesting to catch Scottish mouse :)
Anyway at the end of this week we became friends and he told me that usually miece and cats in Estonia aren't so good friends as we beacame.


In this picture you can see how Martina's cat explained me about the relations between Estonian cats and miece.

Also Martina had an exciting week, she and her class went skating. It was fun. Martina's classmates taught to their teacher how to skate. Actually Mrs Laane knew how to skate but she hadn't skate so long and she needed to refresh her skills. Luckily their teacher didn't fall and everyone there were happy.

So long my dear Scottish friends!
Yours,
Murdo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is Juta doing? Is she okay? We hope that she can skate and sledge there too :)